TICKET AMENDMENT AND REFUND REGULATIONS
- When buying tickets, please provide your full name, date of birth, address (or nationality), phone number, or email for communication in necessary cases.
- Passengers must be present at least 20 minutes before departure time. In case, the passenger is late and wants to change to another time, you must bear the ticket change fee as prescribed.
- Passengers who have purchased tickets, if you want to change the date, or time, please contact the ticket office (tel: 0988009579) or the agent that sold the ticket and must notify the departure time printed on the ticket at least 01hr in advance).
- Tickets can be exchanged 01 times free of charge before departure time 01 hour. Exchange within 1 hour before departure time will be charged 50% of the fare.
- Changing the date and time from the second time onwards will incur a fee of 50% of the fare/for each change ticket.
- Before departure time, passengers who want to refund tickets will be charged 60% of the fare.
- After departure time, tickets are non-refundable.
- For groups of 20 passengers or more, when canceling tickets, you must notify 01 day in advance.
- Tickets are valid for use within 06 months from the date of issue printed on the ticket. When you want to change or return, passengers must provide the ticket code if the issued ticket has been blurred or torn.
- For tickets purchased if you want to change the name of the passenger, please contact the ticket office to change it before boarding.
Promotion tickets (not applicable on holidays, Tet and weekends)
- Promotion tickets are not available for amendments and refund.
- Promotion tickets are only applicable for the customers whose names are printed on the tickets (please kindly show us your IDs or passports when on board).
- Promotion tickets are not valid after departure time.