After successfully booking your tickets at GreenlinesDP, you will have a ticket as you want, and your ticket preservation deadline will be announced as in the Email sent to you. Please quickly choose a form of payment to own the desired ticket.
The following payment forms are available at GreenlinesDP:
1. GUARANTEED PAYMENT VIA VBARD-AGRIBANK: This is a quick and secure way for customers to buy tickets online. When paying through VBARD-AGRIBANK, you will have an opportunity to book cheap tickets for each trip in promotion programs. * Note: Only VISA and MASTER CARDS are accepted.
2. PAYMENT AT THE TICKET BOOTHS: After successfully booking your tickets, please go to ticket offices of GreenlinesDP to pay and receive tickets. You can pay in cash or by credit cards, we now have card readers at the ticket offices to serve you better.
* Note: To avoid the risk that your ticket may be automatically cancelled, please visit the ticket offices 2 hours ahead of time to receive tickets or call 098.800.9579 to keep your ticket.
3. PAYMENT VIA BANK TRANSFER: You can make payments by bank transfer through Eximbank, after making successful payment, please call us immediately at 098.800.9579. We will check and an e-ticket will be sent to the email address you provided us.
* Note: Please compose the message according to the form: "TICKET PAYMENT <Booking code>, <Customer name>"
GreenlinesDP’s bank account list: